Joe had his preschool graduation tonight. All week I've said how hokey I thought it was to put these little guys in caps and gowns and have a graduation ceremony. Well, I was wrong. It was a wonderful ceremony! Ms. Shawnee talked a little about each child and then introduced the child and they went up on stage. After all the children were on stage they showed off some things they've learned this year. They did all the letter sounds, did some counting, some nursery rhymes, and two sweet songs. Here is the video of her talking about and introducing Joe. What was funny is that as she was telling his favorites he was saying, "that's me I think, oh no, that's not me" I guess he had forgotten some of the thing he said, specifically the part about being a lion when he grows up. You can actually hear him on the video commenting on that one. I was so proud of him! Another thing--in her interview with the kids she asked them who their best friends were. Joe was listed in the best friends of lots of the kids. My quiet, shy boy. I was truly surprised.
4 comments:
That is too sweet! Thank you for sharing. It makes me more excited for Lorelai.
Did you cry? I did! That is too sweet or I'm too emotional!
oK, So I'm sitting at my desk with a hugh lump in my throat,tears in my eyes and couldn't be more proud of that sweet angel!!Great job Joe.
Love, Grammy
How sweet! I had tears in my eyes.
Post a Comment