I didn't get through any of the reading about South America that I wanted to do today so I chose some of the more interesting books for our bedtime reading. Clearly Joe was not at all interested in life in Brazil. That is laundry that he is laying on (or is it lying on?). I'm in the middle of folding and he seemed to find it a comfy place to lay his pretty little head. Thankfully the girls were into the books so I can now check off everything I had wanted to get done today. Except clipping fingernails--yes, that was on my list but I forgot. Tomorrow's a new day...
10 comments:
too sweet!
That looks like a fantastic place to sleep :)
hahaha! This picture is GREAT!
I'd much rather by lying on (clean) laundry rather than folding it!
I agree Cheryl--I'd much rather lie on it than fold it. Of course, I don't love folding it again after someone has laid on it!
cute and comfy
the suspense is killing me...did you make it to the store last night?
Sweetest baby boy!! Give him kisses from his Grammy!
So cute! Add me to the "would rather lie on than fold" group:)
That is so funny because Jake laid down on the couch last night where there was a big pile of laundry to be folded and he asked if the laundry could be his blankets?
Also I actually took nail clippers to the park with me the other day because I needed to do Jake's...I got it done!
I usually carry nail clippers in my pocket when I know I need to do them. Then if I'm sitting and have time I don't have the excuse of not wanting to get up and go get them.
Post a Comment