
We had a really full day today. We started our day with a walk downtown--just Lisa and my girls and I. Then we ran a couple of errands, had some lunch, and headed to the strawberry fields. We picked lots of sweet strawberries, they were big and red and beautiful!








After we picked then we zip lined. Everybody got in on the fun, even Lisa and I. I've included a picture of Lisa but I'm not brave enough to include my picture--it's hilarious but a little scary. :0)




After zip lining we decided to stop at a friend's little farm to see some animals. The wind was blowing, the sun was shining, and the animals were friendly. It was just right.







After we got home the men were ready for some fun so they took the kids to the springs while Lisa and I stayed home, rested, laughed at pictures, went downtown for coffee, dyed her hair, and made some dinner. Everyone came home hungry and tired....it was a good day!
2 comments:
what a blast! a perfect day for Lisa: animals, sun, berry picking, coffee, and laughing with Tiff! you are always a great hostess for all of us, my dear sister-in-law!!!
Those are some nice looking strawberries! What a fun day!
Post a Comment