Sunday, December 30, 2007
Comparing
So, I haven't updated in a week or so. First of all, my computer time has been limited. With 4 new Webkins in the house and Joe's new computer game there has been a line for the computer. When I do get on the computer I check e-mail, then read all the blogs. At that point, I am too tired to post anything and/or often end up thinking that I have nothing worthwhile to post anyway. I am falling prey to the terrible disease of comparing... this blog or that blog is much funnier (why can't I think of those witty things to write), or more spiritual, or just a much more interesting life, etc. The list could go on and on. Then I think, the only thing I write about is my daily (fairly unexciting) life. Who wants to read that? But--I think people do regularly read it even if it is boring (thank you). I know my mom likes it. So, with that said--here's some new posts and pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Remember to write your blog for YOU and then you will cease comparing. I am always worried I am making someone mad in some form with mine...oh that's right, I am. But then I remember that the point is that it is for ME. For MY girls. To read someone's blog is a privlege I think.
I know reading yours is a privlege to me.
I'm sooo glad you wrote something again! NOT that the Disney pics weren't cute, but...
Do you think your son has enough figures now that he won't get mad at Sari if she touches one? I'm guessing probably NOT, LOL.
Write your blog for you and no one else. Write what you like, be authentic and the readers will come. Just be authentic. It is that quality that makes your blog a joy to read.
Mom loves reading your blog and seeing all the pictures. I think you have quite a gift in expressing yourself in word. You didn't get that from me. Keep on bloggin! I love it,
Mom
Oh yeah,and Happy New Year to you and all your bloggin friends
Blessings to you all.
I love to read your blog, and I don't think your life is boring in the least. You guys have a great family and life, and it's neat to see a little peak into your world now and then! I'm glad to be back so I can see some of it again. Thanks for sharing. I love that you are so authentic.
Since i can't blog, i live through you all that do. i really love hearing your insights on things. since we are so busy too i love being able to keep up with you and what it going on with your family. i feel like we are still connected even though we can't chat on the phone for hours. i guess it is my way of getting to visit with you!
blessings!
Post a Comment