Friday, September 25, 2009

The Cap Ceremony

Last night was Opening Ceremonies for the local Little League. The highlight of the otherwise very boring ceremony was that the kids got their hats. They both have their first games tomorrow but we've yet to see any other part of their uniform besides these hats. I'm hoping they'll have their shirts in the morning. We'll see. Joe especially likes his hat. He's barely taken it off since he got it. And below, we have their biggest fan and family pizza box holder. :0)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

how fun!!!!!

Unknown said...

Just two questions. What's that on Grace's chin? Is she really thirsty (she has two Sprites)? Wish I could have been there.

Tiffany said...

Grace has a scrape on her chin that she got when she dove into the swimming pool and misjudged how shallow it was. :0)
I think one of those Sprite's was actually Hannah's empty can that Grace was supposed to throw away.