Sunday, September 20, 2009

Help! I'm on the Computer and Can't Get Off

I'm at that point in the night where I'm getting really, really tired.  So tired that I don't want to even get ready for bed.  Too tired to actually close the computer and get out of my comfy chair and go to bed.  I've read all the blogs, all the Facebook statuses, all of my e-mail so begins the cycle of checking them all again.  Or checking that blog that I only read every once in a while.  All the while I'm getting more and more tired and less and less motivated to get up, get my contacts out, take a shower, and put myself to bed.  Sometimes this checking and rechecking can go on and on and on.  Not tonight though.  I'm officially signing off and going to bed.  Not before I check everything one more time though.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ditto to everything you said, but started playing cube crash too - very addicting! Should be lesson planning, or anything - but I'm wasting time at the computer. I think I'm going to try and go read though...if I can get my butt out of this chair!

Cheryl said...

you probably gave up on checking mine!

I've been in that loop before too but really trying to change that.

Julie said...

I go through that cycle at least a few times a day...email, blogs, facebook, back to email...

Cristy said...

Preaching to the choir, Tiffany, preaching to the choir. Nice to you're not alone, huh?

crispy said...

Some times it is just hard to step away. I find quick little spurts is better than long computer time.

Miss you.