2 cups raw cashews
2 cups pitted medjool dates
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
splash of vanilla
optional but recommended--
1 Tbsp. flax seed
1 Tbsp. hemp seed
1 Tbsp. chia seed
Pile it all in a food processor and blend until well chopped. Then press the mixture into a 13 by 9 pan and chill it for a few hours. Then cut into bars and enjoy!
I found this recipe at this blog--Green and Crunchy.
5 comments:
I want to come over and try a bite before I buy everything, but it sounds interesting!
They look really good, but I'm with Julie. I think I'd like to try them first. Sounds too healthy to taste any good ;o)
Thanks for the shout out! Your bars look fabulous! They do look bird seedy but I LOVE bird seed food :)
I love Lara bars but they are expensive, so that is a great idea.
sounds yummy. Thanks for the recipe
Post a Comment