Random Pictures That I Haven't Shared Yet and Think You Should See
The backyard was the place to be the last couple of days. The weather was beautiful! The girls take some time to display their lanyards full of the pins they collected at Disney. They traded and traded and traded and this is what they ended up with...
Ellie's--she especially loved her Mickey Converse.
Grace collected "bad guys."
And Hannah added to her already full lanyard of pirates.
The big girls made a tea party for the little girls and themselves. It was a unique menu--guacamole and chips, cream cheese and graham crackers, and M and M's.
I love the picture above--perfect cup of coffee.
Here is Joe demonstrating what I looked like when I fell asleep in the chair while reading a book. Corrie celebrated her 3rd birthday with us. We had a little party at Aunt Harriet and Uncle Billy's with dirt cake and presents. And finally, a question....why does a family of 5 need 11 toothbrushes and 4 tubes of toothpaste?
We have the same toothbrush/toothpaste problem...and then each kid got a new toothbrush and each got their OWN toothpaste from the in-laws in their Christmas stockings...'cause we didn't have enough before...
i am feeling so normal right now :) that looks just like my kids bathroom. I had stocked up toothbrushes & toothpaste when they were on sale, and they opened them ALL and they use everyone :)
Great random pictures, you have a very beautiful & happy family!!!
I love all of the pics. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! I have a similar toothpaste/toothbrush problem!! The kids have their own bathroom and they each have several toothbrushes and several tubes of toothpaste!! I dont understand it either.
6 comments:
We have the same toothbrush/toothpaste problem...and then each kid got a new toothbrush and each got their OWN toothpaste from the in-laws in their Christmas stockings...'cause we didn't have enough before...
i am feeling so normal right now :) that looks just like my kids bathroom. I had stocked up toothbrushes & toothpaste when they were on sale, and they opened them ALL and they use everyone :)
Great random pictures, you have a very beautiful & happy family!!!
I love all of the pics. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! I have a similar toothpaste/toothbrush problem!! The kids have their own bathroom and they each have several toothbrushes and several tubes of toothpaste!! I dont understand it either.
I have always felt that M&M's go perfect with any and every meal!
how nice of you to let them use my favorite color of your Fiestaware for their tea party.
because you aren't as much of a control freak as me! When my kids get new ones we save them in the cabinet until we switch them all out at one time.
Post a Comment