- I just saw some pictures on Facebook of someone's 50th birthday party. Guess where they were and what they were doing--they were in a gym, exercising! Seriously! Doing kickboxing and salsa dancing, etc. Who thought of that one? Let's give so and so a birthday party and a big hint at the same time! We'll teach her to exercise since she's 50 and fat! Not fun!
- I've been struggling this week with finding the balance between relaxing and being productive--I tend to do either relax all day or be productive all day and neither is good. I'm trying to learn to do both every day so that I can end my day satisfied for accomplishing something but not completely exhausted and overworked.
- Joe has decided that he wants to be a good King who loves God when he grows up.
- I finished a great book, "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. It was set in Southern Mississippi in the late 50s early 60s and was all about the relationships between the maids and the women they worked for. It was a great story, I highly recommend it.
- Now I am reading "Wicked, the life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West" by Gregory Maguire. I am enjoying it so far but it is a totally different genre than I usually read. I do like it though and it has me very curious to see how it will all play out.
- It's time to start my day--we have a busy school day of course but I think I will surprise the kids and start our day with a bike ride. I think that would be good for all of us.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Stuff and a Book Recommendation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the morning bike ride is a WONDERFUL idea!!!
Post a Comment