Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Pictures and Some Finished Projects

I just found these pictures and realized that I hadn't shared them...above the girls are enjoying an ice cream treat after working hard all morning cleaning the house. Ellie cleans a bathroom better than I do!
We started a few science experiments that later needed checking on--sprouting seeds in water, on a dry paper towel, and on a wet paper towel. And below, growing mold!

Ollie and Gabi (mostly Gabi) built this awesome extra counter thingy for my kitchen. As you can see from above I have a really tiny kitchen and almost no counter space. This cutting board fits snugly over the sink to provide extra flat space. I love it!! The fact that it is a cutting board makes it even better.

We did a few art projects too--above we did a line of row houses by first making textured paper with crayon rubbings, then a watercolor wash, then once it was dry cutting out shapes. Then gluing and decorating. They turned out really good. Below--Hannah did her own art project by making tissue paper masks and even including the little girls.


And of course--some bunny fun pictures!

3 comments:

Gabi Bucataru said...

So Tiff -

You didn't toss that sing board after all! I am impressed! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Glad to see it worked. I only thought that once is in place, washing something becomes a nuisance.

But if you turn the water spout all the way to the right and you cut out a semicircle in the right edge of the board where the water could flow directly in the sing - it might just do the thing.

Gabi.

Tiffany said...

It's not a nuisance and if I need the water I just pull it back or push it over to the side. I love it and use it every time I cook!

Cindy said...

The sink board came out great-love the finished projects. especially the line houses!