Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To Do List

  • Put God first, foster that relationship with regular Bible reading and prayer.
  • Relationship with hubby next, spend quality time together.  
  • Homeschool my kids--5th grade, 3rd grade, and 1st grade.
  • In our homeschool--the three R's, Colonial America lapbook, finish all the science experiments in our 101 Science experiments book, then start "Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day,"  plow through Hannah's "Creation to Greeks" curriculum.
  • Make three small quilts for the Downy quilt thing we are participating in.  I'll make one then help the girls with theirs.  
  • Scrapbook our cruise.
  • Catch up on the theatre scrapbook.
  • Retroactively do last year's school scrapbooks for the kids and start this year's.  This is really, really low on the list and may never happen but I'd like to do it so I'm adding it to this list.
  • Make patch shorts out of three pairs of jeans that Hannah has outgrown.
  • Help the girls finish the quilts they started two years ago.
  • Read tons of books.
  • Do all my Christmas puzzles.
  • Help Hannah with the cool art kit she got for Christmas.

I could go on and on but I decided to stop here...this is the kind of stuff that goes on regularly through my head.  Usually at night when the next day seems to have countless hours.  Of course most of this will not get done anytime soon if ever but for the moment it is on my mental to do list--ridiculous, huh?  Maybe I will make a dent if my kids do summer camp for 4 weeks from 9 to 2 everyday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspirational...
I like lists

Cheryl said...

I love lists too! I see priorities there but what about the daily/weekly stuff? you know, like, meal planning, couponing, and shopping and then your cleaning chores for everyone, church doings (lesson planning), chauffeuring, "honey-do", and then if there's a job in there too... are you still tutoring?

Tiffany said...

Cheryl--those things are unwritten but are always there! And, truly just keeping up with all the daily/weekly stuff is more than enough to fill my days so why oh why do I also want to do so much more as well! I am just not satisfied with the daily. I make myself crazy with my ideas and lists though. :0)

Cheryl said...

I was sure about that and half teasing you about where they were! me too... my job is part time and more now and, of course, my poor etsy and blog so I know what you mean about being crazy with all those ideas and such.