Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Performance Troupe

Hannah performed with the Performance Troupe from theatre last night. It was a fun show to watch, they did a variety of songs. The place they performed was one of those 55 and over communities. I could so get into living in one of those places when I get old. They had so much going on. Last night's was their last meeting before the summer I guess when many of them go back up north. They had every couple with an anniversary in the coming months go up and announce how long they had been married. Then we all sang "Happy Anniversary" to the tune of Happy Birthday. It was cute. Of course Ollie would never agree to live in a place like that. Oh well.
Hannah had a short solo last night at the beginning of a song. I was fumbling with my camera through half of it but I'm going to try to put the very short clip on here anyway. You can't really see her, she's the turquoise blur at the left.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I could watch the video (I got to hear it in person last night unlike the other blog readers!). Jake came running when he heard it and we listened a few more times. I just put a video of Madi's song on my blog.

Lisa said...

Awesome! :)

Emily said...

I could watch the video also. She sounded great!

Randi Sue said...

I loved hearing Hannah sing! More! More!