We are in Georgia right now visiting with the family for a couple of days. Today we are celebrating my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Sis! I'm sorry I can't update from my own computer and include an embarrassing picture. I'll work on that when I get home. We went shopping today and I got some warm Ug style boots. I love them. I won't have much opportunity to wear them in FL but they were only $10 and I couldn't resist. I also found myself a really cheap ipod speaker. Woohoo for after Christmas sales. Hannah got some new boots for Christmas and would you believe she is a size 7! That's crazy to me. Kids grow up way too fast. My mom, sister, and my girls, and I had coffee at Starbucks. It was a fun girls' morning out. Tomorrow we are headed to NC to visit with more family, Ollie's parents are coming down to meet us from Chicago. I think it's going to be super cold and I hope we've brought enough warm clothes. My friend, Melanie, passed away last night. I know she's gone to heaven but the truth of the finality of her being gone hasn't sunk in. It doesn't seem real yet and might not for a while. I'm praying for her husband and kids. I can't imagine the hurt they are experiencing. God is good and I know that He will comfort them like only He can.
I haven't been blogging because it just doesn't seem right talking about anything else right now and even now I sit here and can't think of anything else to say. I did want to check in though and update. I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve.
Peace out peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment