Friday, December 4, 2009
You Can Help!
I have a friend, Cris, who many of you know. Anyway, she and her family will be adopting two little boys from Ethiopia soon. They just got their paperwork in and figured they had at least 6 months before getting a referral. Well, they got their referral just last week for a 4 year old and 2 year old little boy. They now need to raise $10,000 by the end of next week in order to accept the referral. God is providing mightily and they've gotten $5000 in just three days! If you want to be used by God to help provide for these two little guys to have a forever family go to Cris' adoption blog here and click the donate button. You can do it through paypal and it's very easy. Or leave her a comment and she can get you their address if you are not paypal savvy. I know that adoption isn't something my family can do but I have such a heart for children around the world growing up without a mom or dad. By donating to Cris I can feel like I am doing something even if I cannot actually adopt a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment