Friday, March 8, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 8

Day 8--Biggest Pet Peeve

Hmmmm....biggest pet peeve...I don't have too many pet peeves...but out of my pet peeves it would be hard to choose the biggest.  So, here are the few that come to mind--
I hate when grown adults talk like babies or children, especially when men do it.  Especially when men do it.  If it is on stage as part of a play it's only slightly less irritating.
I also hate when someone says something in order to get you to react in some way.  I typically have the overwhelming desire to give the opposite reaction.  I especially hate when people fish for compliments by insulting themselves.

2 comments:

ann marie said...

I'm so fat and ugly...I'm waiting for a compliment...come on, give me a compliment. I do like this idea for blog posting though. But I still have a few more of your posts to read. I was tired last night when I first saw them and couldn't keep up with your manic posting!

Tiffany said...

Ann Marie--you are not fat and you are not ugly! :0) I think you should do the 31 day challenge. If you do, I'll give you a compliment.