Friday, March 15, 2013
Picture Catch Up
The kids were in the Georgefest parade again this year. It was a beautiful day. After the parade the girls hung out with their friends and Joe and I hung out with Amanda and Landon and Dawson. The boys rode rides, we ate fried pickles and other fair food and Joe got to hang out in a giant bubble...
On Joe's birthday he went to the Star Wars exhibit at the science center with Aunt Harriet and Uncle Billy. Then he got to go out for lunch at Pho 88. I am very happy that all of my kids love Asian food.
We had a special birthday dinner and Joe opened his presents. He got a new video game, some shoes that he desperately wanted, a shirt, and some other things. Then we had blueberry cobbler for dessert.
The kids and I got to go see "Wicked," it was amazing!! It was an incredible play. Before the play we had lunch at Pho 88, yes, the same place that Joe had his birthday lunch. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Your kids are all so cute. Well, they are getting to big to be called cute, but I don't care, I am going to call them cute anyway. I'm an old bat and I've entered that phase where I call everyone sweetie. I used to make fun of people who did that.
My kids want to know how joe got in that bubble?!?!
The bubble is the coolest thing at the fair...they unzip it and it deflates a little and the kid climbs in. Then they stick a hose in it and blow it up with air and close it and then the kids get to run around on the water like they are in hamster balls.
Speaking of hamster balls..have you seen the youtube video of "2 Hamsters 1 Wheel?" No, you say... well google it!!!
Post a Comment