I have been wanting to get to Epcot one last time before summer so Monday was the day. My feet were screaming in rebellion but we made it a short day and just did a few things and saw the countries. They are having the Flower and Garden show right now. The flowers are beautiful! I love the topiaries. We enjoyed the countries. We saw two circlevision movies, one about China and one about Canada. We rode the ride in Norway, ate croissants in France, ate bratwurst in Germany, and checked out the neat architecture in Morocco. All in all a fun day!

5 comments:
How are you're feet now?
Ewww...that "Beverly" is GROSS! I love the apple soda...reminds me of Apple Slice. :) Glad ya'll had a fun day...
I love Epcot. And I love how you go so often. Ver cool!
My kids love club cool too...they call it "the cool spot" or the "drink station". Actually Jake doesn't like it, just the other two!
Sounds fun!
Post a Comment