Friday, July 18, 2008
Caramel Macchiato Madness
I went to an all afternoon into the evening scrapbooking "party" today/tonight. This is really the only way to scrapbook. Just knock it all out in an evening! I picked up a Caramel Macchiato on my way and I made it through about 4 months of pictures. I am almost completely caught up. If I could have had another hour or two I would have been done! I have written off working on my hobbies at home until I feel like I have my house more under control and feel like I'm spending adequate time with my kids. However, I had about 300 pictures already printed that I really wanted to get scrapbooked. So, I got almost all of them in albums tonight and and will probably break my "no projects in July" rule and spend a couple of hours tomorrow and totally finish all the pictures I already have. Then--they are having another "party" in August and I can scrapbook the Wizard of Oz pictures and our vacation pictures. I am going to limit how many I print though. I definitely had way too many this time. I would love to do something like this once a month. I've toyed with the idea of quitting scrapbooking completely but I really do love it and so do my kids. Going away once a month for the afternoon and evening and scrapbooking would be ideal. I'd stay caught up but it wouldn't be hanging over my head all the time. Plus, it's much more fun to scrapbook while enjoying the fellowship of other adults than it is at home being interrupted constantly. Not one person asked me to take them to the potty tonight or fix them a drink. It was kind of nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Scrapbooking is so much fun... and I am SO behind. I haven't even printed pics since I went digital 3 years ago!
Post a Comment