I was going to just write this in the comments but I had so much to say that I just decided to make it a post.
First of all--love the snacks! I absolutely have to try the tortilla with mashed banana! Yum! Did you make that up? Chocolate Trinity is amazingly wonderful! You have to try Publix brand Oh Fudge Oh Nuts too. It is my all time favorite ice cream hands down. And Julie--I also love peanuts and M&M's, just the perfect combo of sweet and salty. Actually, I love everything, that's how I hold onto this girlish figure.
And--about the baggage. We are flying Northwest. I think they are one of the ones in major financial distress. I am pretty sure their policy is $15 for the first bag and $20 for each additional. I could be wrong but we would probably carry on anyway, we change flights twice and I don't want our luggage getting lost in the shuffle.
Gotta go, I've been on this computer way too long!
2 comments:
Yep. NW is charging for every stinkin' bag. Crazy.
I'm not sure if I've even seen the Oh Fudge Oh Nuts one... one of the boys is going to work (they are both Publix baggers) today so I might have to send some "grocery" money with him! We have an Office DVD from Netflix to watch tonight so....
Have a wonderful trip!!
Post a Comment