Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


It's my birthday tomorrow.  I started celebrating today.  I went out to breakfast with my next door neighbor this morning.  We walked to a restaurant close by known for its really good breakfasts.  We had a great time and caught up on each other's lives.  We seldom see each other even though we live right next door to each other.  Then tonight I had a special treat dropped off at my door.  A beautiful birthday cake (shown above) made by Sloan!  I was so excited--I didn't expect to have a birthday cake and definitely not one so pretty.  I was so touched by her thoughtfulness.  I will be celebrating with the family tomorrow, I really do love my birthday!

8 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

She did great! Have a great birthday!

ann marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!! That cake looks yummy....:)

Steph C. said...

Happy BD Tif!
Whatja get? Whadja get?

LadyG said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Tiffany...
Happy Birthday to you...

Hope you are having a FANTABULOUS birthday!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

GardenofGems said...

Happy Birthday! That is a very pretty cake.

Peaches and Cheese said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday Tiffany! Hope you're still celebrating!
Love,
Jessica