Thursday, July 10, 2008

Joe's Turn

Joe's class did a few numbers. Due to how long it takes to upload video I will only be posting one of his songs--the cutest one. He's in brown and Hannah is next to him, she helps with the Little Theatre. Don't laugh when he falls down, that wouldn't be nice. A hearty chuckle is okay though, just don't tell him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We totally loved it! Joe was so cute and we did chuckle a bit when he fell, but it was just too cute. All of the songs they did were so good.

ann marie said...

Just a little chuckle...in a good way. It was very cute.
Okay, I have to ask? Are you an Office an? We love it.

Tiffany said...

I totally heart The Office. I think it is hilarious! I saw that Office quote thing on another blog and I just had to have it. I need to do some fixing though because it doesn't seem to fit. I'm waiting until I'm done uploading videos to try to fix it. There is a whole website dedicated to Office quotes.