Friday, July 11, 2008
Cow Appreciation Day
My mom arrived this afternoon with my dog-brother Okley. We were all excited and I was doing my normal--asking a million questions about her trip. Then the doorbell rings again and I answer it and guess what--my sister and nephew are here too! They surprised us, I truly had no idea she was coming. We were just sitting around talking and I was starting to think about making dinner and remembered that it is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a, if you go in dressed like a cow you eat free. So, I proposed that we come up with some cow costumes and go out to dinner. We made a call to Chick-fil-a to find out the "rules" and went for it. We cut out lots of black and white cow spots, located some brown, black, and white clothing and taped spots all over us including our faces and legs. The rules were that you had to be dressed head to toe like a cow. Here are lots of pictures of our fun!
Cheryl and Hannah did the prep work--thanks girls! You can see Okley's head in the corner of that picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We were even visited by the Chick-fil-a cow! Hannah was unimpressed.
7 comments:
these are great!
What fun!
You are TOO FUN!!!! I had forgotten. What a great mom you are!
Sure have missed you!
I hope it's cow appreciated day when I'm in Atlanta. I want Nana Jane to dress like a cow and go out in public...
You are very funny. Those pictures are very cute.
And that must have been an awesome surprise to have your sister surprise you like that. I am jealous. I can't wait to see my sister next month!
Seeing you and your children reminds me of me and mine. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Did I mention that my Warrior LOVES cows? Well, he does. :o)
I wanted to go too but realized yesterday that I forgot to! You guys are too cool!!
Post a Comment