- Use half the recommended amount of laundry detergent. You will not notice the difference, I promise!
- Use half of a dryer sheet in the dryer. Again, you will not notice the difference!
- Turn your panties inside out for a second day of wear. You will not notice the difference!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, I do hope you are kidding about the panties!! I do use only 1/2 the laundry detergent and 1/2 a dryer sheet, and you are right, can't tell any difference..
Thanks for the tips, in this crazy economy we can use all the tips we can get!Keep em coming!!
Love, Mom
you had me going... "yeah, okay, cool" until the last one! ewww! I probably would if I HAD to but I still have my mom's words of "what if you were in an accident" ringing in my head regarding underwear!
I just KNOW my son Anthony does that last one.
You are very funny...practical and funny...a good combo!
depending on preference of style, that tip may not work.
thanks for the others!
Oh my. I almost spit out my iced vanilla coffee from McD's all over the screen reading that last tip. You are too funny!
Yes, to all the others too.
Come on...you should be able to get more than 2 days out of your undies. =)
As for thrifty...I am becoming the queen of cheap around here. The laundry line is my new best friend. And if you think it is white trash, I think it is quaint and country. =)
I LOVE laundry on the line! It's country clean in my book... and I remember mom teaching us to "hide" the undies in the middle row on the clothes line!
Oh, PUHLEEEZE, each and every one of you has worn their undies more than one day WITHOUT turning them inside out. Sheesh.
Yeah, my Levi doesn't believe in turning them inside out. Too much work.
Too funny! As for the first two, We don't even buy dryer sheets, just sprinkle some baking soda in the dryer...even cheaper, or of course the clothesline! It's been raining so much though, our dryer has been used much more lately (but we are saving even more money not using the sprinklers than we do not using the dryer).
Post a Comment