Okay--so I've now been given 5 Starbucks drinks on Facebook. That's all well and good and super cute but what I really want is the real thing. It's hard to get terribly excited about a new icon on my computer screen. I do appreciate the thought for those of you who have sent me a Starbucks drink. If I could figure it out I'd send you one back. But--what I really want--is a REAL Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Just sayin'.
9 comments:
Not doing Starbucks lately because...
1. It's expensive...I'm in a thrifty mood:)
2. I want to lose the baby weight of 2 pregnancies!
3. I would rather have a Dr. Pepper and caffeine has to be rationed carefully while nursing a baby
But...Scott has been nice enough to tell me how wonderful the salty caramel thing is. I would never send you a fake Starbucks drink..that seems cruel!
Maybe you will get one on Thursday if I can bring mine too. That is if Maddy is still in my custody by Thursday ;)
ok, what is a salty hot cocoa/ Do they add the salt or you ? Sounds like salted watermelon to me and I just can't do that! I hear ya, though! Warm beverages are a huge weakness of mine!
I don't understand any of those things on facebook I've gotten things from McDonalds, candy, drinks, etc...and people requesting those things from me. I like to see what people are up to, but I just let those other things pile up.
The Salty Caramel Hot Chocolate is really yummy. I know, I shouldnt' know that since I'm staying away from sugar. I have had some sugar here and there, maybe once a week. And, last week I tried the hot chocolate. They put some sort of caramel nut syrup on the bottom, then the hot chocolate and whipped cream and then sprinkle salt on that. Think Snickers candy bar melted in a cup--yum!
good grief! you guys are making it hard to stay away from the sugar!! lol
I, personally, prefer the Caramel Apple Cider. I used to enjoy it frequently in Minnesota (my cheap homemade version that is). But I just can't get in the mood for hot drinks too often down here. But I do agree. Enough of the virtual gifts. Someone sent me a really cute virtual purse. What am I supposed to do with that. Thanks for making me smile.
Virtual gifts? Seriously, that is so mean. I do not like the sounds of that at all.
Comeon slacker, we are waiting for the gift bag instructions! (at least send them to me? I asked first! LOL)
Post a Comment