Spike wore his shirt like that yesterday. Joe is just so funny. Who says learning can't be fun?
Maybe if I shake my booty I will learn something new every day! Too sweet!
Oh, they are just too darn cute.
I'm with Ingle Nook, Maybe if I shake my booty I will learn something new everyday. What a great way to learn!! You are a great Mom and teacher!! I'm proud of you.
I knew I had heard that song somewhere. Barney?
The song he is singing is from Syd the Science Kid I think. I think he added the "shake my booty," part.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Spike wore his shirt like that yesterday. Joe is just so funny. Who says learning can't be fun?
Maybe if I shake my booty I will learn something new every day! Too sweet!
Oh, they are just too darn cute.
I'm with Ingle Nook, Maybe if I shake my booty I will learn something new everyday. What a great way to learn!! You are a great Mom and teacher!! I'm proud of you.
I knew I had heard that song somewhere. Barney?
The song he is singing is from Syd the Science Kid I think. I think he added the "shake my booty," part.
Post a Comment