
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Letterboxing
We went to our letterboxing event yesterday and it was wonderful! We got so many cool stamps in our books. I'll have to get a picture of them later. The girls really got into it and had a lot of fun. I think we are going today to find some others in our area. Some of the kids yesterday already knew where the box was and it was disappointing to the girls to not get to really follow the clues and look for the box. So, they'll get to do that today. The event yesterday was more than just looking for letterboxes though. Cris had done some special event stamps that were hidden around the picnic tables and everyone had to get those stamps as well as trade with everyone else. It was fun to see everyone's stamps and hear the trail names. Our trail name is Hillside Hollow. Sound familiar?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It was very fun. The weather was fantastic. I know that the kids were frustrated by the others running ahead and finding it. Sorry. Hope you had fun on your own hunting.
I am sorry I missed it. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment