
For Today...November 10, 2008
Outside my window...looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. It's crisp and cool and some pretty clouds strewn across the piece of sky that I can see from my window.
I am thinking...that this is the day that the Lord has made and I will be glad in it. No complaining this morning!
From the learning rooms...just a normal week of school--can I get a woohoo???? I have been craving a normal week of school. No rush, just taking it day by day and having 5 days to get it all done instead of cramming everything into 3 or 4.
I am thankful for...hot coffee on a cold morning. (decaf of course)
I am wearing...pjs with a sweatshirt added and I'm still chilled!
From the kitchen...I'm in the cooking mood big time this week. A few things on the menu...pot roasted pork chops, meatloaf, pumpkin soup, pumpkin sauce for pasta, pumpkin stew, black beans and yellow rice. I can't wait to hit the weekend with a fridge full of leftovers.
I am reading...I will be starting "Made in the USA" by Billie Letts this week. Her books are always a fun read.
I am hoping...for things to go smoothly in Ohio for Bella and her mommy, she is preparing for a cord blood transplant.
I am creating...decorations for a small Christmas tree for my great aunt, a quilt for Joe?
Around the house...nothing new, some cleaning needs to be done, it could use some picking up--definitely looks like small children live here.
One of my favorite things...time at home!
A few plans for the rest of the week...mostly staying home with a park day thrown in!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
If you'd like to participate in the daybook, see Peggy here.
6 comments:
Good Morning! I see a theme between your daybook and mine, lets help each other stay home and stay calm this week!
sounds like a wonderful upcoming week!!
I love the picture of Joe and Pop in the woods. So sweet
I may hold that picture thought today too..
Have a great week.
Can I just tell you how jealous I am of you being able to stay home all week and not go anywhere. WHAAAA WHAAAA. Enjoy it!!!!
I enjoyed your daybook. Very nice. Have a great week!
~Susan
I'm coming to your house to eat. yummmmm...
Post a Comment