Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Grace Funny

Yesterday Grace was telling me how she knew Hannah was in the bathroom. Our conversation went like this, "I know that Hannah must be in the bathroom because I see that the door is closed and the light is on. Joe is at the table, Dad just walked through the living room, you are right here, and I can see me right here too. If you can see you are never lost. Except for blind people, they can lose themselves because they can't see where they are."

2 comments:

Lori said...

It's worth it to have a blog just to record comments like that! I totally get her logic:)

ann marie said...

You are smart for writing all these down. I say I will and if I don't do it immediately, it's gone.
She is really cute. The pic's in the last post are adorable.