Saturday, May 31, 2008

Now for some pictures...











Are you guys sick of hearing about Willy Wonka yet? It's almost over, I promise. This blog is about my life and that is my life this weekend. Except for the four hours I spent this morning devouring a really good book. Once I got started I just didn't want to put it down and didn't have to so I read it until I finished the whole thing. Excellent book! "Dangers in the Shadows" by Dee Henderson. I have the next book but I am definitely not going to start it today!

10 comments:

ann marie said...

I have not seen this, but I love the pictures and I swear, I don't think you're fat.

Ingle Nook said...

Is that Hannah's drawing...really big in the background?

Tiffany said...

No, that's not Hannah's drawing really big in the background but it was based on Hannah's drawing. It was supposed to match the program and poster.

Tiffany said...

ann marie--you should come tomorrow, it's only $3 a person and your kids would love it!

Ingle Nook said...

OH! But very similar to her drawing, huh?! That is really neat.

Steph C. said...

I may have to skip Vero and come to my last chance performance today! Hooray for another great success!

Lisa said...

It looks like so much fun...I love all the pictures...especially since we couldn't make it!

Kirsten said...

I love the picture of the Hannah and Grace together, the second from the bottom. They are adorable. I wish we could have made it! :0(. Oh, and you are NOT fat!!

atotallydifferentperson said...

I am so sorry I missed this, but I was just trying to help you out w/ your little "problem" in a subtle way. I hope you'll get the point and start walking or something already!!!

Grammy said...

You girls did a great job! The video came through and I felt like I was there, sorta!
Thanks for the pictures.
Love, Grammy