Thursday, November 8, 2007

Animal Kingdom




The kids and I went to Animal Kingdom today.  It was a great day for it, the weather was perfect!  We rode the Kali River Rapids twice and got pretty soaked!  The ride was a ball but I think I would enjoy that cold water more in the summer.  Of course you could never ride it twice in the summer because the lines would be way too long!  The other fun thing we did was see Ms. Amanda's storytelling show.  Ms. Amanda is Hannah's theatre director and she works part time at Disney.  She pulled Hannah and Grace right into the story.  It was fun to see her at her other job!  We had a great day and even made it home in time to get to Bible Study.  We were actually leaving Animal Kingdom with the intention of going over to Magic Kingdom for a few hours.  I was starting to feel tired and ready to go home so I asked the kids if they'd rather go to MK or leave now and get home in time to make it to Bible Study.  Their answer--a unanimous go home in time to make it to Bible Study.  You can tell they've been to Disney a lot and know that they will be going a lot more.  My sister says that I have more pictures of my kids with Mickey than with their grandparents.  

1 comment:

Lady G~ said...

Disney is such a fun place. My Soaring Amongst The Clouds coined it, her "happy place". LOL! It's a place where you can go and forget about everything else. Glad that you had a great day with great weather. :o)