Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hannah's Future

Hannah informed me tonight of her future plans.  They start when she is 16.  
At 16 and 17--she will work in a clothing store
At 18--she will become a Mary Kay lady and be one of those the rest of her life while she is doing these other things--
selling jewelry, being a teacher, being an architect, and then finishing her life as an artist and a Mary Kay lady.

2 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

Too funny! That is a great goal. There are some very wealthy, happy MOMMY Mary Kay ladies! At least she has some plans. I'm not sure that Harrison has laid any out yet. Yikes! And he will be in the 9th grade! Oh my. I feel old. I better get to bed.

Grammy said...

Thats my girl!! Being a Mary Kay ladie is lots of fun and you can earn some money too!
Hannah, I will have your beauty consultant agreement ready when you turn 18!! I love you
Grammy