Friday, November 2, 2007

Pictures...




from our end of the week fun.  The play was great, everyone really enjoyed it.  I especially enjoyed the crazy costumes.  They were so fun!  The Renaissance Faire was today.  Unfortunately the girls and I were just not into it today.  We've seen it the past two years and I think we need to take a few years off, we were definitely not appreciating it.  We did do the Quest though.  You get a piece of paper when you get in with three lists--who did it, where, and with what.  Then as you walk around the Faire whenever you see someone dressed up and with a white rose you can ask them for a clue.  You usually have to do something in exchange for the clue--tell a joke, do the hokey pokey, sing a happy song, etc.  We finished the Quest and turned our paper in for a prize, a necklace.  At that point we were done and headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  Then home!

No comments: