Joe has been cracking us up lately with different things he's talking about and saying. I'm hoping that by recording them here it will help me to remember them.
He said to me the other day, "I bet it's easy to love Gracie the most because she always does what you tell her to." He said it with such seriousness. I assured him that although I am thankful that Gracie is so obedient and helpful it doesn't make me love her more. I love each of them with all my heart.
The girls and I got to sit in on Chapel at Joe's school on Wednesday. It was so sweet! Anyway, we were discussing it at the table and I tried to sing one of the songs. Joe corrected me and started singing it but only sang a few words then went through the rest of it by saying, "dumdedum" to the tune of it. When he had finished he said, "I did the dumdedum thing because I didn't want to embarass myself."
He was talking to me the other night about getting married and who he might marry. Right now he has his sights set on his friend, Sara. She is just soooo cute he says. He did tell me though that he would marry me if he could but he can't because I'm already married to Daddy. Is he sweet or what???
He also told me that he's not feeling comfortable about going to high school. I told him he didn't need to worry about that now. He would probably not go to high school but be homeschooled. I said, "This is probably the only year that you will go to school, after this you will be homeschooled." To that he said with true concern, "But what about 5th grade???"
I can't remember what he was referring to but he told me he would work on "pulling himself together."
I wish I could remember all his funnies. He keeps us laughing and listening just waiting to hear what he will say next.
3 comments:
I love this entry! I can just picture saying those things. He's just too cute.
A couple of weeks ago, I posted and entry about Soaring Amongst The Clouds "isms". She is twenty and still cracks us up. The Warrior does too, it's just that it's hard to keep up with his. With him it's one saying right after the other. Not only does he say random or funny things, but his body language leaves us in stitches.
So glad you take the time to write the funnies. You and your family with treasure them. :o)
J just slays me! You had better brush up on your fifth grade math skills. Lol I don't know how you can remember all of these. I try to remember my own kids' stuff, but I never can unless I go right to the computer!
OK. This one had mt=e laughing out loud. As a matter of fact...Reid looked at me as if I'd lost my mind! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment