If I upload my pictures before doing my typing I cannot do my typing for some reason. I forgot this and uploaded my pictures first so here's the commentary--
We went to Target today and costumes were 90% off! So, we got a Princess Leia costume and surprised Joe. I love the way he's looking at Grace in the picture of her and him. He thought it was pretty funny. This costume cost $2.99!
Hannah is taking an art class and they had a student/teacher show. She is posing in front of her picture of a fairy. She did this last year and is our all time favorite! I think we are going to start letting Grace take this class too. She and Hannah may switch off months for a while. That way we only pay for one but both benefit. Grace has been doing some pictures at home and is surprisingly good! I'll have to take a picture of her pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment