Last night was a little disappointing and even a little on the boring side. Aside from a few really great performances these people did terrible!!! I think Alexis Grace will be the only girl out of this group left in the running (unless the wild card pick is a girl). For the other two spots I think it will be Danny Gokey for sure and then either Anoop Desai, Michael Sarver, or Ricky Braddy. And, what was up with Tatiana??? She acted so normal, but we know she's not normal so what's up? Is there a split personality there or did somebody tell her how stupid she acted during Hollywood week??? She was so calm last night it was almost scary. I will say that she sounded great though. Usually if anybody tries to sing Whitney Houston they bomb it but she sounded really good. She's just weird and unpredictable. Unpredictable makes me nervous. Grace was funny last night after Alexis Grace sang. Alexis has a two year old at home and Grace said that she likes Alexis but doesn't want her to go through because she thinks that Alexis needs to be home with her little girl.
We are reading "Treasures of the Snow," I forgot how great this book is! I love it. I have two copies if someone wants to have one of them let me know. The gist of the story is that there is this bully who causes an accident to happen to an angelic little boy and the book centers around this bully dealing with what he has done and the sister of the angelic little boy dealing with unforgiveness toward the bully and in the end the bully accepts Jesus as his Savior and the girl is part of that and with God's help forgives him. Great book!
I am loving the trampoline! It is helping the kids with school by providing them a place to get their wiggles out. They do some school and then go jump for 5 minutes and then do a little school and go jump for 5 more minutes. Grace takes her math out to the trampoline and does her work out there. It's really been fun for them. Let's hope and pray that no one breaks his or her neck. I taught Grace how to do a mini flip last night (knee drop/flip) and Ollie told me that doing those fancy tricks is how kids get hurt. Isn't learning to do flips the whole purpose of a trampoline???
Well, their 5 minute break is up and it's time to hit the books! I've changed up school a little bit (again). I will post about that later!
5 comments:
We know someone who works in the ER, so you're covered in that area! :)
You must have nerves of steel. If we had a trampoline I would give my kids a permanent twitch from all my shrieking to be careful. I'd suck the fun out of it for sure!
American Idol was a little dull last night. I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for the results show.
I like Alexis Grace but I had forgotten she was the one they said needed to dirty herself up and when I look at her now compared to how she looked in the beginning, I liked the old her much better.
Danny G is the winner for me so far. I also like Anoop and Stevie Wright- I feel sorry for her that she cracked last night but I think it is because she wasn't staying true to herself and her natural sound. She was listening too much to the judges and I think since she is so young she might continue to fall into that trap.
I guess i could tell you better who I don't think should go through- Ann Marie, Casey Carlson, Stephen Fowler, Tatiana. The others are a toss up.
I liked Alexis's normal look better too, but still think she was by far the best girl last night. I LOVE Danny!! My understanding is that only 3 will go through, so I think those two and Anoop, but I liked Brent too (I liked Michael before but not as much last night). None of you commented on my facebook comment about it...Debi's Mom did (she likes the same ones as me:)!)
It is going to be Danny Gokey, Ricky Braddy, Alexis Grace and believe it or not,I think it is going to be Tatiana. If you can look past her Bipolar personality, she actually has a pretty good voice!
I was SO bored with the show last night, I didn't think that anyone did THAT good of a job, and yet I am still going to watch it tonight! :) :) :)
Sloan <><
Post a Comment