Sunday, February 22, 2009

I know I will regret this...

Grace and Joe are learning about the planets and in a moment of extreme silliness, I taught them the cute little "poem,"

"Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider, Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars" 

6 comments:

ann marie said...

you are such a goofball...that made me chuckle out loud...very cute

Cheryl said...

ba-ha-ha!

DebiH. said...

My girls learned that somewhere several months ago. Abby started to tell it to Nate last week and I put a halt to it. He already says a few less thatn appropriate phrases :)

Ingle Nook said...

I bet you can't wait to start talking with them about Uranus. Will I ever grow up? I did learn a few years back that a gassy cloud surrounds Uranus! And they expect kids to be serious!

amy w. said...

oh yeah! your gonna regret that! But it think it is funny when we teach our kids silly things like that and then wonder "What was i thinking???"

Bonnie said...

ha ha !! why do we do these things to ourselves ?? I do the same things and then think "why on earth did i do that ?" ha ha !!