Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Trampoline


We've had this trampoline up for two weeks now and I've just gotten around to taking some pictures. So far I've only got Gracie but she's by far the most into it. She's well on her way to mastering a flip. She just has to figure out how to land on her feet.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do...do not mention it to your homeowners insurance person, because you will either get dropped or a huge increase. Seriously.

Cheryl said...

that's why Rod always said no-way no matter how much the kids (and I) begged. They loved trampolines! But he just wouldn't allow it. I think the insurance companies are only so rough on it because of the liability causes... what a shame because it is such great exercise for kids in their own yards!

Jake had a great center of gravity and even nailed doubles when he was younger. Gracie's well on her way! Don't you want to just get on there with her?!

Julie said...

I can't wait to try it out!!

ann marie said...

She is doing good on it. I want to see a video of you though!