We had the pleasure of being at Willow Creek on the Sunday that Kate Gosselin from "Jon and Kate Plus 8" was being interviewed. I've only been able to see the show maybe 5 or 6 times since I don't have cable but I have enjoyed what I've seen. It was really neat hearing her speak of her faith in God and His plan for their lives. Also, she spoke very candidly about how she felt learning she was pregnant with 6 babies. It was really wonderful! This is a picture I "stole" from Marissa.
Here is sweet Bella. We stopped in to see her in Cincinnati on our way to Chicago. Marissa was sick so only Shelly and I could go in to see her. We brought her and her Mommy a basket full of goodies and enjoyed spending some time with them both. She loved her photo album.











5 comments:
I LOVE Jon and Kate-how great to have seen her!
Great pictures as usual! Looks like you all had a great time visiting!
great pictures of course. The one of Bella is a heart clencher.
My kids would love to see Kate in person. Libby has all their personalities down. She also thinks we need a bigger house like they just got.
how'd the girls' hair turn out?
Hey Riss--their hair is wonderful! Hannah's looks so much healthier and Grace's is just perfect. Thank you again!
Post a Comment