
Hannah celebrated her 10th birthday while we were in Chicago. She and Grandma made a Boston Cream Pie cake and it was a big hit!


Hannah finally got the roller blades she has been asking for for over a year. She had a great time trying them out and getting lessons from her dad, aunt, and uncle. She's a fast learner too!


On her actual birthday we went to the mall and she got to pick out some earrings from Claire's boutique. She was a savvy shopper and shopped the discount rack and came out of there with a lot of earrings!!

I love this picture, it's blurry but kind of cool too. Gabi was swirling her cake around as she was blowing out the candles. And below, Archie comics--one of her new favorite things! Of course her favorite characters are Betty and Veronica. Personally, I'm partial to Jughead.

I can't believe my baby is already 10 years old! The years certainly do fly by. I am very proud of Hannah and the young lady she is becoming. She has a kind heart and a fun spirit! We are blessed to call her our daughter.
2 comments:
She is a sweetie...I wish I had had the chance to teach both your girls!
I am really enjoying your summer pictures! Double digits!!! woo-hoo! Happy Birthday Hannah!
Post a Comment