Our new car has a diesel engine and can only run on "ultra low sulfur" diesel fuel. We had one scare when we were very close to running out of gas and couldn't find the right kind of fuel. Thankfully we did find it with maybe 10-20 miles to go before we'd have been stalled on the side of the road in the middle of Illinois. It wasn't as hard to find the other times we stopped for gas but we didn't cut it that close anymore just in case. The car gets great gas mileage. Of course we kept track. Our best was 50.4 miles per gallon. Our worst (I had been driving and had the pedal to the metal!) was 37.4--still not bad at all!!
These pictures are in no particular order--I wasn't that organized! Above is Ellie with a lego creation. My kids have finally joined the ranks of kids who will play for hours with legos. There was a huge tub of them at the cabin in Wisconsin. And below--a goofy picture of Joe in the creek.
Hannah and Ellie spent much of their time taking pictures of each other. They both got some great shots of each other. I'm posting too many of them but it was too hard to choose which ones to post.




Ellie did Joe's hair for him--is he cute or what?
This one's pretty blurry and I'm not sure what Grace is doing but I thought it was cute.
Fun on the porch at the cabin...




This is a picture of the amazing burger that Gabi made. Not a bad photo either.
6 comments:
Great pictures...especially the ones of Hannah!
Wonderful pictures!! Your children are so beautiful.
these are GREAT pics!! been trying to catch up on your posts... what a traveling summer! The pictures are all great and what wonderful memories you're creating!
great pix. Now I want a Gabi burger!
What exactly is on that burger???
love all the pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment