
A Simple Woman's Daybook for today...August 17, 2009
Outside my window...the wind is whipping around through the trees and it's getting dark, I'm hoping for a big ol' thunder boomer
I am thinking...about the to do list that needs to be written--I have homeschooling business, church business, house business, and financial business to attend to....lots on my mind!
From the learning rooms...we have two weeks off while I order some curriculum and do some planning and then we start a new school year!
I am thankful for...home sweet home.
From the kitchen...Hannah and I are making Norwegian Meatballs tonight. She chose "choose dinner" and "help with dinner" from the reading bingo rewards jar so we'll be doing that tonight. Grace will be making peanut butter cookies this week and Joe will be making whoopie pies. That will satisfy their "bake cookies" rewards. We will also be having hamburgers, taco salad with chicken, and I don't remember what else I planned for.
I am wearing...my "hippie" skirt that I got for my birthday and a purple t-shirt.
I am reading...just started "A False Sense of Well Being" today. I don't remember the author but I do know it's her first book. I finished "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" this morning so I'm ready for book club tonight.
I am hoping...to get a lot done these next two weeks and not get overwhelmed!
I am creating...lesson plans
I am praying...for wisdom
Around the house...it seems every room is cluttered and in need of some attention, I'm working on chores for the kids so I hope that soon things will stay a little neater and cleaner.
One of my favorite things...starting off a new school year
A few plans for the rest of the week...decide which sport Grace and Joe will be doing and where, put together my household and homeschool planners, wash all the sheets, order curriculum, enjoy my family, limit the time I waste on the computer and be productive around the house, clean the bathrooms, make those chore charts and put together a cleaning supply basket, ....
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
3 comments:
LOL...that Joe is too funny!
Love school supplies and apparently it's genetic because Tucker practically drools when he walks by those aisles anyway and now it's much worse with all the back-to-school anticipation1 The good/bad thing is that we don't really need to by anything other than a backpack and lunchbox because we're lucky enough to have our school supply everything! Sorry about the long comment-have a good week!
my kids groan when I sneak down the office and school supplies aisle!
Post a Comment