Saturday, August 15, 2009
Home Sweet Home
Nothing like a two week road trip to make you really appreciate home. We got up super early--about 5 am and packed up and hit the road. An hour later we had a huge breakfast at Waffle House and then hit the road and didn't stop until we pulled in our driveway. Since then I have mostly unpacked, done some laundry, did the grocery shopping, and now I have more laundry waiting for me and some dishes and dinner to make but not before I take a computer break. I have mostly caught up on blog reading but not blog commenting. I have a weird habit of reading everything first and then going back and commenting on everything. Who's up for lots of picture posts???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome home!!!!! :)
Can't wait to see the pictures... so impressed you didn't have to stop to go to the bathroom!
Post a Comment