We got to be extras again yesterday and spent the day in Clearwater clapping and cheering for a swim race over and over and over and over and over. I am looking forward to seeing that particular scene in the movie, not just to see if I can see myself but also to see how they put it all together. They take the same shots over and over from different angles and at different points in the race. It will be really neat to see it all come together. We had a great time being extras and would definitely like to do it again sometime but I am so glad that we only signed on for two days--it is a long day. We were "working" for almost 12 hours yesterday. Today we go see a very different form of entertainment--we are going to a play at the Orlando Rep--"Junie B. Jones Jingle Bells, Batman Smells." I know that there are many people out there who don't like Junie B. because of her use of bad grammar, etc. but I for one love her books and so do my kids. I'm excited for the show, I heard that it was super cute! Tonight Hannah and Joe get to go to friends and family night at a local theatre to see their theatre directors perform in a holiday musical and then Hannah gets to see the show again tomorrow night with Grace and I. It's quite a week around here!!
As far as schooling goes, there have been no workbooks filled in this week or math done but the girls and I have listened to 3 books on CD, learned a lot about how they make a movie, and we have socialized with lots of new people and made some new friends--young and old (Hannah's favorite was a retired star struck woman that sat behind us in the bleachers--they talked a lot). Joe got to go to Gatorland with H and B and also got to go to the eye doctor and watch how an eye exam is done. I would call that a full week of school, how 'bout you?
1 comment:
sounds like a great week! :)
Post a Comment