I'm glad I;m not the only one resorting to videos to get my post quota in! lolThat was so funny-I love the looks one people as another person started singing!
Well now I think we should our Little Mermaid, Part of this World, debut at Woodfield next time you are here.
UPDATE: I spent almost an hour last night watching and reading the various other Improv sets on their website. Thanks for the post, Tiffers
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm glad I;m not the only one resorting to videos to get my post quota in! lol
That was so funny-I love the looks one people as another person started singing!
Well now I think we should our Little Mermaid, Part of this World, debut at Woodfield next time you are here.
UPDATE: I spent almost an hour last night watching and reading the various other Improv sets on their website. Thanks for the post, Tiffers
Post a Comment