We had some of Uncle Billy's family here for Thanksgiving this year and my girls just loved having new people to talk to...they do take after their mother. :0) They did DSi stuff before we ate and then a bunch of us played Whoonu for a long while. Hannah especially enjoyed this and took a couple of opportunities to embarrass her poor mother. This morning we were up at 3 and at Target by 3:45. Melissa, Hannah and I shopped last year and we drug Grace and Amanda along with us this year. We all got lots of shopping done and then took a coffee break while waiting for the line to dwindle down a bit. Then it was off to Beall's and Kohl's where we managed to buy enough stuff to totally fill the trunk and car. Then as you can see we were getting tired so we all went home. About an hour later Amanda and I both separately ended up back at Target and the girls and I hit Kohl's again too. We were home by noon with Christmas shopping mostly done! We got some great deals and it was a fun day!
Someday I'd love to join you, but for this year I am happy to say that we were at Target (by my parents' house) at about 8:30, we got all the deals we wanted and there were no lines!
2 comments:
Someday I'd love to join you, but for this year I am happy to say that we were at Target (by my parents' house) at about 8:30, we got all the deals we wanted and there were no lines!
That is some serious shopping!!!
Post a Comment