Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Grace dressed up as an Arabian Princess complete with a fancy hairdo.

Hannah is the Chiquita Banana girl or Carmen Miranda, take your pick. I loved, loved, loved her costume this year--so fun! My girls are growing up too fast but I think they get more beautiful every day! Joe dressed up as a parrot--parrot hat and fun matching tie dye shirt--but wouldn't pose for pics. Oh well!


I've seen Landon in about 4 costumes this month but he came trick or treating at our house wearing his lion costume. Unfortunately, it was a little hot so he felt more comfortable half unzipped.
We did our traditional trick or treating hayride and party. Here's the big group shot above and boy and girl shots below. There are a lot of kids in our "little" group! I love seeing all of the costumes every year.


Having some pizza before hitting the road for some trick or treating fun.








After trick or treating the kids all sit and do a big candy swap. I tried to get in on this and get some Twix bars but I didn't have anything to trade.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pics! I love the one of Grace running toward the sunset. Also I like the one of Debi, Amy, and me ( I don't usually like pictures of myself, but you've recently taken two pictures of me where I didn't look terrible).