Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wiped Out...

I have been running full steam ahead for weeks and I'm whooped! The only problem is that we are just starting the Christmas season...I am trying to relax and not stress myself out over fictitious deadlines. Like, for example--the tree must go up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I could make myself crazy and do all the decorating tomorrow or I could rest tomorrow and work on it all week long instead of trying to do it all in one day like I usually do. I am also reminding myself that things like Christmas wrapping and Christmas cards don't have to be done right away...again, I create fictitious deadlines for myself. Not this year though...even if my cards don't get mailed out until December 24. I will relax.
Not yet though...in just a little while we head out to our last big event of the weekend. Another local light up where the kids are performing. Should be fun, I'll try not to fall asleep....

No comments: