Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Joe!

Joe is 6 years old today! I decided to do a photo tribute to Joe's past 6 years for his birthday. Well, let's just say I got a little carried away. I have a file on my computer of all my favorite Joe pictures from the past 6 years because I recently did a photo album for him. So, I had way too many to choose from. Sorry I posted so many! We are blessed to have Joe in our family. We would not be complete without him--maybe a little more sane but not complete. Enjoy the pictures, in no particular order...

















8 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Love all of them! Happy birthday, Joe!

Julie said...

Oh Joe, we are so happy and blessed to know you! Have a great day and a great year!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Joe! What a cool boy!

Emily said...

Don't apologize for sharing so many pictures. It was great seeing him at so many different stages. I had forgotten how little Hannah and Grace were when he was born. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Joe!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday JOE!!!

Love the pictures Tiffany.. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sarah said...

Love the pictures - what a sweet, beautiful child. They sure grow fast don't they?

I had to read through some of your old posts because I had missed them - what fun that production must be!

Have a great weekend enjoying the show!

Randi Sue said...

Happy birthday to you!

DebiH. said...

How can he be 6 already!? Happy birthday!! I loved seeing the pictues, brought back good memories :)