Adam Lambert rocked the house tonight, actually he didn't really rock anything, his song was more of a slow song. I have NEVER seen Simon give anyone a standing ovation until Adam's performance tonight. This is only my second season watching though, for you veteran AI fans--has he ever done that before?
And--I got a good laugh over the picture of Adam dressed up as a vampire! So funny after our discussion about him being a vampire.
My top three tonight were Adam, Allison, and Matt. I'm thinking Lil or Scott is going home tomorrow night. We'll see.
2 comments:
I loved Adam tonight too, he almost made me cry and I don't even know that song. I still love Danny. I think Lil's going home, I liked Scott tonight.
Adam's definitely got a freaky talent, but I'm still rooting for Kris and Matt. Poor Scott, I think it's time for him to go home. I'd like to see Lil get one more chance.
Post a Comment