Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Day at the Beach

We spent the day at the beach and pool with Julie and her parents and aunt (pronounced "ont") and uncle. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather and great company.




6 comments:

BeckyJoie said...

Looks like lots of fun!
Being a beach baby myself, I think it one of the best ways to relax. Good for you!

Julie said...

OR it is pronounced "AUnt" just like it is spelled as opposed to ANT:)!

Cindy said...

Looks like you had fun! Aren't Dot and Paul the BEST, secondary to Julie's parents, of course! And ther's nothing wrong with pronouncing "aunt" correctly! Never undersood calling someone an "ant"!

crispy said...

I noticed the glove on the hand...keeping out those germs. =)

Looks like fun.

Cheryl said...

nothing better than having quick access to a pool AND a beach!!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

OH I miss the beach, not like i went very much when I lived there but I do miss it now and wish I had not taken it for granted.

I really want to plan a beach trip for while I am there!